Home Eyecare Service
As one of Europe’s largest eyecare providers, we are delighted to now offer a FREE home eyecare service for patients in Lanarkshire who are housebound or unable to visit their local opticians unaccompanied.
Our highly qualified optometrists are well equipped to carry out your free eye test in the comfort of your own home and carry a large selection of frames for you to choose from with styles to suit all budgets. We are also able to test carers at the same time, should they be eligible.
The Home Eyecare Service Provides
- FREE comprehensive eye test in comfort of your own home
- FREE delivery and fitting
- FREE telephone advisory service
- State-of-the-art optical equipment
- High qualified and experienced optometrists
- Complete spectacle dispensing service
- Tests for cataracts, glaucoma & diabetes
- Your Home Eye Examination
What to expect:
- Arrange – To book your FREE home eye test, call us on 0800 023 2020 and we will take a few details and find a convenient time for you.
- Visit – One of our experienced optometrists, accompanied by an optical assistant, will visit your home and discuss your previous prescription and any problems you may be having.
- Test – The optometrist will then perform the eye test using state-of-the-art equipment. It should last approximately 40 minutes. Drops may be inserted into your eyes as part of the test.
- Choose – Once your prescription has been determined the optical assistant will present you with a large selection of frames and will assist you in choosing the best ones for you.
- Deliver & Fit – We will arrange a suitable time to deliver and fit your new glasses.
- Aftercare – Aftercare is also included, you can call us on our FREE advisory service on 0800 023 2020. If you decide to take out an Optical Express Care Plan, this will protect your glasses from accidental damage and our team can collect and repair your glasses, when necessary.