We have the highest ratings of clinical governance of any ophthalmic business in the UK & Ireland, as judged by the Care Quality Commission (CQC) in England, the Healthcare Inspectorate Wales (HIW), the Regulation and Quality Improvement Authority in Northern Ireland and Health Improvement Scotland (HIS).
In recent weeks, we have further enhanced our robust protocols and procedures and will be following strict hygiene and safety guidelines. We have a number of measures in place to ensure our patients and our employees are safe in our clinics at all times. Please ensure you arrive at our clinic, within 10 minutes of your appointment time.
So here is what you can expect when you visit one of our clinics:
- All patients and staff are screened for COVID symptoms when they arrive. This includes a temperature check before entry to the clinic.
- Our experienced team are all trained in infection control measures required to minimise risk of infection transmission, and will be able to answer any questions you have on the day.
- Our clinics are being sanitised throughout each day.
- All members of staff will wear personal protection equipment (PPE) appropriate to their role.
- We understand that the decision to have surgery is a important one. You are welcome to bring a family member or friend along for support on the day of your consultation.
- On arrival at the clinic, you will receive a surgical face mask to wear throughout your time in clinic. We ask that you wear this at all times during your appointment.
- We are carefully managing our bookings and appointments so that we are able to limit the number of people in our clinics at any given time. Please communicate with us at the earliest opportunity if you are unable to attend for any reason.
- We will ask you to respect social distancing throughout your visit to the clinic, including whilst in the waiting area.
- We will provide sanitiser and ask you to sanitise your hands on arrival at the clinic and throughout your visit as necessary.
- We continually monitor the latest Government and Regulatory Body guidance and all members of staff are kept full up to date. If we need to update our procedures in the light of new guidance, we will do so swiftly.
You can rest assured that we are taking all of these measures to make your visit to our clinics as safe, smooth and straightforward as possible. Our experienced clinical teams are ready to welcome you and meet your clinical needs.
We look forward to seeing you soon.