Laser eye surgery corrects poor vision, giving you freedom from your glasses and contact lenses. A cool beam advanced laser makes subtle adjustments to the shape of the surface of your eye (the cornea), correcting its tiny imperfections and making your vision clearer and sharper.
Before you undergo laser eye surgery, you will attend a free consultation to determine your suitability and which type of treatment is most suitable for your eyes. It usually takes around 90 minutes to complete.
Here what’s happens at your consultation:
- You’ll meet one of our friendly patient advisors who will take you through a health and lifestyle questionnaire to find out more about your reasons for considering laser eye surgery
- Then, you’ll meet one of our expert optometrists who will perform a thorough check on your eyes, including advanced optical testing using state of the art technology
- They will advise you of the best treatment for your eyes, taking into account your prescription and your answers on the health and lifestyle questionnaire
- You will then have the opportunity to ask and discuss any questions you may have regarding treatment
- At your consultation, we will confirm the price of your surgery and discuss finance options with you
- We will also discuss suitable dates for your potential treatment
- Afterwards, you will be sent your own personalised iScan report which includes details of the health, prescription and diagnostics of each of your eyes. This report is exclusive to Optical Express
- The final decision on if and which surgery is for you will be made by a surgeon at your consent appointment, which follows your initial consultation
Please bear in mind that the consultation is simply to determine your suitability and for the optometrist to make the best recommendation for treatment. You’re under no obligation to go ahead with any treatment.
Consultations at Optical Express are completely FREE – so what are you waiting for?Book a FREE consultation